Admission Requirements: Energy Management
You must possess the following credentials in order to be considered* for the Master of Energy Management program at New York Tech Vancouver:
- A four (4)-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent degree) in science, applied science, or engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.85 on a 4.0 scale. Effective Fall 2023 GPA requirement will be 3.0.
- Proof of English proficiency if you have not completed your bachelor’s degree from an accredited North American institution. Minimum overall score of IELTS (Academic) 6.5 or 88 TOEFL (IBT) and PTE (Academic). Duolingo scores may be accepted on a case-by-case only.
- Home edition tests are not accepted for admission.
- IELTS indicator tests are not accepted for admission.
*Minimum requirements. The Master of Energy Management program has a limited number of seats and only the best applicants will be admitted to the program.
**This is not required if you have completed your bachelor's or Master's degree from an English speaking country such as Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand. New York Tech Vancouver reserves the right to test new students for their English proficiency upon arrival on campus.
All New York Tech Vancouver applications are done online and require a non-refundable $50 USD application fee. In addition, you will also be asked to upload the following documents:
- Completed the online Application
- Bachelor's Degree completion certificate
- Semester-by-semester transcripts for all four years of your Bachelor's Degree
- Any transcripts or certificates received beyond your Bachelor’s degree program
- Proof of English proficiency
- 1-2 page resume or C.V. (required)
- Copy of official GRE score. Only required for some applicants
- Statement of Purpose (required)
- A copy of your passport
- Two letters of recommendation from professors who are familiar with your undergraduate work (recommended)
- Summer 2023: Open (for MBA only)
- Fall 2023: May 1st
- Spring 2024: TBA
*Dates are subject to change. Programs will close as soon as they are filled. Applications may be deferred by the admissions office to the next available term when programs are full.
New York Tech Vancouver Campus
2925 Virtual Way, Suite 310
BC V5M 4X5, Canada