As a bridge between the university and employers, we prepare NYIT-Vancouver students and alumni for the world of work by offering:
- Personal career advising.
- Training in resume-writing and interview skills.
- Industry-specific workshops and panel presentations.
- Career-oriented field trips to companies.
- Networking events for students, alumni, and industry professionals.
- Access to CareerShift, an online career hub for finding jobs, researching companies, and exploring the job market.
- Active employer databases for career service outreach.
- All the career services opportunities and services offered by New York Tech’s Office of Career Success and Experiential Education.
Unlike other universities, New York Tech offers these valuable career services to you for life. View your other alumni benefits.
If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please contact Vancouver Career Services at email@example.com.