Tuition and Fees
Estimated Tuition (Summer 2022)
Students will be billed in USD.
For new students entering in Summer 2022 term, a tuition deposit of USD$7,751.85 will be applied towards your first-semester tuition.
For new students starting in Summer 2022 term:
- Energy Management, M.S. = USD $33,930 *
(Non-waivable core 10 required courses + 1 Technical Communications)
- Cybersecurity, M.S. = USD $33,930 *
(Non-waivable core 8 required courses + 1 Elective + 1 Project + 1 Technical Communications)
- Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- For students requiring 30 credits = USD $33,600
(Non-waivable core 21 credits + Elective 9 credits + Technical Communications 0 credits)
- For students requiring 48 credits = USD $55,020
(Non-waivable core 21 credits + Electives 9 credits + Waivable core 18 credits + Technical Communications 0 credits)
- For students pursuing MBA with concentration in Finance requiring 54 credits + Technical Communications = USD $62,160
Students are required to take an additional 6 credits, so their tuition fee is higher.
- NOTE: NYIT Admissions Department will determine as to how many credits the student must take to complete the M.B.A.
- For students requiring 30 credits = USD $33,600
*Amount does not include other college fees or the tuition fee for any pre-requisite or bridge courses that may be required. Such courses, if required, will be taken from one of New York Tech's partner institutions in Vancouver, and tuition fees for those courses will be paid to that partner institution.
Program DetailsDownload program info
- Application fee (non-refundable) = USD $50
- College Fee (full-time students) = USD$248
- College Fee (part-time students) = USD$200
- Tuition per credit = USD $980 (For Summer 2022 courses)
- Tuition Deposit (applied to first semester only) = USD $7,751.85
- Mandatory First Semester GuardMe Health Insurance Fee = USD$153.85
- Transcript = USD $10
- Maintaining Matriculation (per semester) = USD $100
- Late Registration = USD $390 (A nonrefundable fee applies to continuing students who register after the first day of each semester.)
- Late Fee = USD $390 (A nonrefundable fee applies to any account not paid in full after the first day of each semester)
- Service Charge (for credit card and Electronic Check/ACH return) = USD $125
- Visa Denial Processing Fee = USD $153.85
- Non-Refundable 3-credit Deposit = USD$2,940 (for refund case other than student visa rejection)
Please note: Tuition and Fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents are eligible for financial aid in British Columbia.
International Student Payments
International students have the options to pay for deposit, tuition and fees through Flywire or TransferMate, a cost-effective and expedited way to make your payments to include international credit cards in your home currency.
NYIT has partnered with Flywire to provide our international students with an easy and secure method to send international payments in your home currency or by using an international credit card. Payment can be made directly through the Student Service HUB—Your Home for University Business—or via Flywire where you can learn more and make your payment.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay from almost any country and any bank
- Avoid unexpected bank fees and ensure the best exchange rate with Flywire's Best Price Guarantee
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Access dedicated multilingual customer support
New York Tech has partnered with TransferMate (formerly Pay to Study) to make your international payments easy, convenient, secure, and less expensive. For an alternative to bank wire transfers that gives better currency exchange rates than those offered by banks or credit cards, visit TransferMate to learn more. When ready to make your payments, go to nyit.paytostudy.com.
Tuition Deposit Refund Policy
(For Summer 2022 enrollment)
- Deposit amount will be fully refunded (USD$153.85 processing fee will be deducted) if visa application is denied (official visa denial letter received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is required)
- Non-refundable 3-credit tuition of USD$2,940 will be deducted for any refund other than visa denial.
- Deposit will be returned based on the original payment method.
- As required by the Global Anti Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, deposit will be returned to the Original Payer/Sender and to the same bank account/credit card.
- New York Tech Refund Department will not return the payment to the students if students are not the original payers.
- New York Tech Refund Department will not return the payment to a 3rd party if students cannot locate the original payers.
- Once New York Tech Refund Office processes your refund and returns the balance to your original chosen payment platform (Flywire or TransferMate), it is solely your (student’s) responsibility to inform your original payers to provide Flywire or TransferMate with their contact information and the required documents in order to complete your refund.
For Withdrawal and Refund Policy click here
For Add/Drop Refund Policy click here